Watercove, an exclusive estate of 80 freehold luxury strata houses by the Sea. Consisting of 76 terrace and 4 semi-detached houses. Located at 117 Wak Hassan Drive, District 27, Singapore, developed by reputable Singapore-listed developer Sembawang Estates (Pte) Ltd.
|Property Type||Cluster House|
|Developer||Sembawang Estates (Pte) Ltd|
|Location||117 Wak Hassan Drive|
|# of Units||80|
Watercove Units Mix
|Unit Type||No. of Unit||Unit Size|
|Inter Terrace Houses||54||3412 - 3541 sqft|
|Corner Terrace Houses||22||3337 - 4521 sqft|
|Semi-Detached Houses||4||3434 - 3843 sqft|
- The unique feature of Watercove is that it is situated in District 27 at Wak Hassan Drive, facing the quiet Malaysia Sea. With such peaceful and calming environment, it is inviting, tranquil, spacious, one, two, and three-bedroom cluster housing of a freehold tenure.
- Easy access to the Sembawang MRT and many amenities, major roads, and great schools if you drive. Otherwise, the property provides a half-hourly transportation to the nearby MRT.
- The Watercove development is located on the seafront overlooking the Malaysian-Singapore border. Amenities like hawker centers, several bars, Seafood Paradise and a few eateries are situated along Sembawang road and the connectivity by train and road is outstanding.
- A bus that shuttles between Sembawang MRT and Watercove area has a high frequency.
- The Watercove can be accessed via Sembawang MRT and arterial main road, Sembawang road. The Sembawang road connects to the SLE, TPE, and CTE. A bus terminal is located nearby Watercove project at the Sembawang town.
- Future Plaza and Canberra MRT station will be a closer option for the Watercove homeowners once completed.
- The Watercove development comes with a swimming pool, children’s playground, an outdoor lounge and a lounging garden to enhance the Watercove resident’s entertainment options.