Twin Vew is an upcoming residential condo developed by reputable developer China Construction Development Co. Pte Ltd, located along West Coast Vale, District 5, Singapore. The condo is near to Jurong East MRT and Clementi MRT.
Twin VEW Factsheet
|Project Name||Twin VEW (庭. 维苑)|
|Developer||CSC LAND GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD|
|Address||91 West Coast Vale Singapore 126755
93 West Coast Vale Singapore 126756
|Expected Date of TOP||2020|
|Development||Proposed Residential Development comprising 2 towers of 36-storey with 1 childcare centre, 2 shop units and 2 levels of basement carparks, recreational facilities on e-deck & sky terraces.|
|Tenure of Land||99 years leasehold with effect from 15 May 2017|
|Site Area||Approx. 16,378 sqm|
|No. of Apartments and Shops||520 and 2 shops|
|Carparks||Two basement carparks with not less than 520 lots for residents|
|Main Contractor||China Construction (South Pacific) Developemnt Company Pte ltd|
|Architect||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Consultant||Ecoplan Asia Pte Ltd|
|Solicitors||Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP|
Twin VEW Units Mix
(areas and number of units aresubject to final survey; and changes without prior notice)
|Unit Type||Area (Sqft)||No. Of Units|
|1 + Study||570||35|
|2 Bedroom||710 - 743||137|
|2 + Study||818||34|
|3-bedroom Deluxe||1055 - 1066||69|
|3-bedroom + Study||1141 - 1184||68|
|4-bedroom Executive||1238 - 1249||35|
|4-bedroom + Study||1378||34|
|Penthouse||1442 - 2088||6|
|Shops||549 & 560||2|
- Commuting to other parts of Singapore will be very convenient as Twin View is located near to Jurong East MRT station.
- There are many direct routes that go to other parts of Singapore such as the Central Business District area as well as Jurong East.
- There are options for children in reputable schools dedicated to offering the best education such as Nan Hua Primary, Qifa Primary, Clementi Secondary and more.
- The condo is in a private estate, you're given a peaceful, quiet and exclusive area to live in.
- Twin View is situated in a low-key, private location but still faces the challenge of being across from arterial roads such as West Coast Highway and Ayer Rajah Expressway.