Welcome to the sky life at Sky Habitat
Raising the benchmark for city-fringe living
Sky Habitat, an iconic and architecturally distinctive development right at the heart of Bishan. Relax at the Sky Pool on the 38th floor, where a rooftop oasis awaits as you enjoy panoramic views spanning city to park.
Take a dip in the infinity pool, enjoy your very own living space that opens to the sky, set up a picnic on the terrace for the family or cultivate a garden corner. Sky Habitat is your sanctuary in the sky, providing the perfect escape without having to the leave the creature comforts of home.
Sky Habitat is a 99-Year Leasehold condominium located at 7, Bishan Street 15 in District 20. It comprises of 509 exclusive units.
Sky Habitat Factsheet
|Project Name||Sky Habitat|
|Developer||Bishan Residential Development Pte Ltd (Joint development between CapitaLand 65% and Mitsubishi Estate Asia 25% and Shimizu Corporation 10%.)|
|Address||7 & 9, Bishan Street 15 Singapore|
|Tenure||99-year Leasehold w.e.f 30 May 2011|
|Land Size||approx. 11,997.10 sq m / 129,135.7 sq ft|
|Expected Date of TOP||Quarter 2016|
|Description||Proposed condominium housing development comprising 2 blocks of 38 storey residential units with two basement car parks, a landscape deck and other ancillary facilities on Lot 16900T MK 18 at Bishan Street 15.|
|No Of Units||509 units|
|No Of Block||2|
|Car Park Lot||approximate 509 lots|
|Estimated Maintenance Fee||$50 per share|
|Lead Designer||Moshe Safdie, Safdie Architects|
|Project Architect||DCA Architects Pte Ltd|
- Sky Habitat by CapitaLand unfolds like a floral petal into a 3D-matrix of homes, private terraces and public gardens.
- The two independent towers in Sky Habitat is linked by three bridging ‘sky gardens’ to impress residents, visitors and guests alike.
- Another well thought out feature is the allocation of 70% of its site to the development of a series of lush garden landscapes, outdoor events rooms, swimming pools and walk paths for residents enjoyment.
- These communal gardens and leisure spaces lead to opportunities for more interaction among CapitaLand's Sky Habitat occupants.
- There will be breathtaking views of Bishan Park, with its sculptured landscapes and ponds, from the windows of your towering Sky Habitat apartments.
- The structure of Sky Habitat is highly rationalized to cater to cross ventilation and multiple exposures to every unit.
- Sky Habitat is engineered to allow air to breeze through and sunlight to penetrate, to dispel stagnant air and reduce humidity.
- The interior of Sky Habitat layouts and living spaces is designed to make it highly livable, to address the need for space and to help meet home-buyers needs.
- In its design for Sky Habitat, Moshe Safdie the architect has broken with tradition. He introduced in its state, a strong and distinctive step-like form structure, at once bold, unique and distinctly different.