Park Place Residences represents the creative spirit of modern Singapore. The towers occupy a prime position at the centre of this exciting and emerging neighbourhood in Paya Lebar. The condo connects the relaxed lifestyle of the east, with the bustling experience of the city. It is the perfect balance of personal sanctuary and convenient accessibility. The residences comprises 429 apartments, many with amazing city views.
Park Place Residences Factsheet
|Project Name||Park Place Residences at PLQ|
|Developer Name||Developed by Lendlease
Developer: Milano Central Pte Ltd, Roma Central Pte Ltd, Verona Central Pte Ltd
|Correspondence Address||60 Anson Road #17-01, Mapletree Anson, Singapore 079914|
|Description||Proposed mixed-use commercial development comprising 1 block 7 storey cum 2 basements shopping mall with 3 basements carparks (total 3 strata units), 2 blocks 14 storey and 1 block 13 storey offices (total 5 strata units), 3 blocks 17 storey residential flats (total 429 units), 1st storey retail, 3 nos drainage reserves, multi storey carparks with airspace/subterranean connections across Sims Avenue on lot (s) 6991M, 70006P, 7373T & 80007T MK23 at Paya Lebar Road main plan|
|Tenure of Land||Leasehold tenure of 99 years commencing from 29 June 2015|
|Address||2, 6, 8 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409053 / 409055 / 409056|
|No. of Units||429 units|
|Site Area||39,230.7sqm / 422,279.25sqft (PLQ precinct)|
|No. of Carparks||344 Lots + 4 HCP + 1 Washing Bay|
|Estimated Maintenance Fee||TBC -subject to final approval by BCA at TOP|
|Architects||DP Architects Pte Ltd|
|Development Interior Designer||DP Design Pte Ltd|
|Show Suite Interior Designer||Index Design Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Architect||Grant Associate Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||Kim Seng Heng Engineering Construction (Pte) Ltd|
|Developer’s Solicitor||Allen & Gledhill LLP|
|Expected TOP Date||31 December 2020|
|Expected Legal Completion Date||31 December 2023|
Park Place Residences Unit Mix
|Units Type||Est. Unit Size (sqft)||Est. Unit Size (sqm)||No. of units|
|1 Bedroom||474 - 581||44 - 54||117|
|2 Bedroom Premium||667 - 904||62 - 84||130|
|2 Bedroom Dual-key||667 - 678||62 - 63||26|
|3 Bedroom||1.076 - 1,367||100 - 127||52|
|3 Bedroom Premium||1,163||108||26|
- A landmark development in the heart of Paya Lebar integrating the best in working, shopping, dining and living experiences.
- Located in the heart of the URA’s urban regeneration masterplan for Paya Lebar.
- Developed by Lendlease, a leading international property and infrastructure group with operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas focusing on urban regeneration projects that transform spaces and cities.
- 3 residential towers comprising 429 units of premier residences.
- 3 Grade A office towers offering with close to 1 million square feet of best-in-class office spac
- A retail mall with over 200 retailers, indoor and alfresco dining amidst lush green, connected spaces and cinema entertainment.
- Direct linkage to the dual-line Paya Lebar MRT Interchange connecting to the East-West and Circle lines.
- Only about 10-15 minutes’ drive to the Central Business District and Changi Airport.
- Immediate access to 6 bus stops around the project with over 20 bus routes
- Island-wide connectivity via the Pan Island Expressway, the East Coast Parkway and the Nicoll Highway