Mayfair Gardens is located at 2 Rifle Range Road, District 21, Singapore. Developed by the reputable Singapore-listed developer, Oxley Holdings Limited, the condo offers 387 units with the estimated units mix ranging from 1-bedroom to 5-bedroom. Expected to launch soon, please contact us to get more information.
Mayfair Gardens Factsheet
|Project Name||Mayfair Gardens|
|Developer||Citrine Property Pte Ltd
Subsidiary of Oxley Holdings Limited
|Location||8,10,12 and 14 Rifle Range Road|
|Tenure of Land||99-Year Leasehold|
|Site Area||10788.8 sqm|
|Expected Vacant Possession||Vacant Possession: 31 Dec 2024
Legal Completion: 31 Dec 2027
|Description of building||Proposed erection of condominium housing comprising 4 blocks of 5-storey with attic residential flats (Total 215 units), basement carpark, swimming pool and communal facilities on MK 16 Lots 01611N & 01613L at Rifle Range Road (Bukit Timah Area)|
|No. Of Car Park Lots||B1 – 174 (inclusive of 2 visitor lots) Handicap – 3|
Mayfair Gardens Units Mix
|Type||Estimated Size (sqft)||No. Units||Percentage|
|1 Bedroom +Study||549-743||64||30%|
|2 Bedroom + Study||786-969||14||7%|
- Developed by Oxley Holdings Limited.
- Facilities include swimming pool, BBQ pits, covered car park, 24 hours security, squash courts, and a clubhouse.
- Numerous bus services are available close to the development. Several local and international schools, such as Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Swiss School, are located just a short bus ride away.
- Numerous restaurants are sprawled across the area and nearby shopping centres, such as Bukit Timah Plaza and Beauty World Centre.
- A Wide range of amenities including supermarkets and more eating establishments. Recreational facilities nearby include Green Fairways Golf Course & Driving Range and the enchanting Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- For vehicle owners, it takes 10-15 minutes to get to the business hub and the Orchard Road shopping district, via Ayer Rajah Expressway and Dunearn Road respectively.