Hillion Residences is a new mixed development located at the heart of Bukit Panjang Estate in Singapore District 23. Comprises retail mall with 2 basement car park, Integrated Bus Interchange, 3 blocks of Residential Development with 546 Residential units.
Hillion Residences Factsheet
|Development Name||Hillion Residences|
|Site Area||18,952 sqm / 204,000 sqft (approx.)|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold w.e.f 04 January 2013|
|Type of Development||
|No. of Blocks / Storey||3 block (22, 23-Storey|
|Total No. of Units||546|
|Total No of Carparks||546 Carpark Lots + 4 Handicap Lots|
|Type of Carparks||Level 3 & 4 Car Park|
|Floor to floor ceiling height||3.15m, 3.6m|
Hillion Residences Unit Mix
- One Bedroom: Measuring between 463 – 549 square feet each.
- One Bedroom SoHo: It has a measurement of about 463 – 474 square feet each.
- Two Bedroom: They measure about 710 – 872 square feet each.
- Two Bedroom with SoHo: They measure about 710 square feet each.
- Three Bedroom: They measure about 1,163 square feet each.
- Four Bedroom: Measures between 1,356 to 1,410 square feet each.
- Penthouse: This is the biggest of them all and it measures greater than the others between 2,616 to 3,208 square feet each.
- Great Combination: Imagine living in such an urban home that you shop a few floors away from your home and only need an elevator to take you home, amazing!
- Easily Accessible: Traveling to and from the city center is way too easy as both the MRT and LRT stations avail efficient public transport.
- Convenience is key: Amenities surrounding the residents makes one be lost of choice with food eateries, boutique stores, shopping malls and banks.
- Modern Living: The Hillion Residences offers luxurious facilities like swimming pool, reading room, tennis court, gym, etc.
- Highly Affordable: With such great features surrounding the Hillion Residences, it remains to be highly affordable among the newly launched projects in town.
- Availability of Schools: When you live and work on the same block, the last thing you want is to drive your children far off for school.